All 10 art Reviews

Self Portrait Self Portrait

It's a nice cartoon styled self-portrait. My only real problem with the piece is how much empty space there is on the top and bottom. If you cropped it, the overall quality of the piece would improve.

My Love Song My Love Song

This piece is so cute! Nice touch with the subtle details on the tail.

RIP AND TEAR RIP AND TEAR

The monster looks great. The definition on the face looks well done with all the details. The outline of the shoulders and the back of the neck seem to not match the level of detail as the face though. You could probably fix that by tightening the edges up a little bit. The background could use a bit more definition in it as well. I really like your use of colors overall. The yellow with a bit of green in it on the shoulder really compliments the reds in the picture nicely.
Overall, this is a nice piece. Hope to see more stuff from you.

Baarmaboi responds:

Wow thanks a lot! Very helpful critique.

Portera cybernetica sketch Portera cybernetica sketch

This is a nice looking sketch. With some adjustments to the line art this could be a great piece.

drlcreativo responds:

THANKS Men!

Anthchem's Familiar Lady Anthchem's Familiar Lady

She looks so cute! I really like the background too. The spooky moon was a nice touch :)

-NEON- v2: Electronic Boogaloo -NEON- v2: Electronic Boogaloo

The character design, the pose, and color choices look cool. Keep it up dude.

NE-O-N responds:

Thanks so much! Glad you like 'im!

The pose was originally meant to be holding something, so it might look a bit "off", but I'm really glad that he's an appealing design :D

Lion eye Lion eye

It's a nice eye. Try to push yourself further by drawing the whole lion since there is so much empty space. The shading looks nice. I hope you continue to grow and post more stuff here on NG. What movie were you watching that made you want to draw a lion's eye?

Aimgamehit responds:

Thank you for the compliment. The jungle book inspired it.

sweet poison sweet poison

This is a really interesting design. The painting seems a little flat due to some lack of shading on the bees and honey. The highlights are really on point though. Keep up the good work :)

dMb-DanteBerrios responds:

thank you so much for your critic it is really healpfull :D :)

Notice Me, Senpai! Notice Me, Senpai!

I really like your attention to detail in this picture (like the fissures on the skull or the taste buds on the tongue). It really adds to the picture. Your color choices are also really nice. I feel like you could have used another color other than white for the letters on the tongue, like a very pale pink, since the white stands out a lot from the rest of the picture. I do like your choice to not shade in black since it would have muddied up the colors in the hair and sushi. Over all, I think you did a very nice job and I hope you keep making awesome pieces of art work like this one :)

klydenski responds:

Well, thank you, dude!
I did have the text in a limey green color and I hated it, haha.
I played a little with colors after that and just got frustrated and settled on white.
Never tried pale pink tho- thats an awesome idea.

Doleful eyes. Doleful eyes.

I really like the shading and textures(nice detail work). Plus the use of warm and cool colors was used nicely. It's cooool man.

Kayas-Kosmos responds:

Thanks. I'm glad you like it :)