One Night At Schmitts One Night At Schmitts

I really liked the humor in the animation. The part after the credits at the end was very silly. I also thought that the animation and the art style were done really well.

Rocker Rocker

It definitely is an interesting way to learn notes. It's really hard to see what the notes in the orange bubbles are. Maybe if it was zoomed in more it would be easier to see them. That or changing the orange to a darker color so it creates a better contrast with the white lettering of the letters. Otherwise, nice idea.

VoxRatio responds:

Thanks for the review - It was originally meant to be a standalone game for a school project, so it's not really optimized for a smaller frame. I'll work on making it better :)

-- UPDATE --
I've made both the guitar neck and the game size considerably larger. You should have no problem seeing the notes now.

Self Portrait Self Portrait

It's a nice cartoon styled self-portrait. My only real problem with the piece is how much empty space there is on the top and bottom. If you cropped it, the overall quality of the piece would improve.

My Love Song My Love Song

This piece is so cute! Nice touch with the subtle details on the tail.

RIP AND TEAR RIP AND TEAR

The monster looks great. The definition on the face looks well done with all the details. The outline of the shoulders and the back of the neck seem to not match the level of detail as the face though. You could probably fix that by tightening the edges up a little bit. The background could use a bit more definition in it as well. I really like your use of colors overall. The yellow with a bit of green in it on the shoulder really compliments the reds in the picture nicely.
Overall, this is a nice piece. Hope to see more stuff from you.

Baarmaboi responds:

Wow thanks a lot! Very helpful critique.